We will always strive to provide you with a professional service.
If you have any concerns or questions about the standard of service, please inform us immediately and we will then do everything possible to resolve any issue.
In the first instance, please contact the person dealing with your case as it may be easily resolved.
If you are not satisfied with any explanation, please contact, the senior partner, Mr. Valentine Duggins either by telephone or in writing immediately. He will then: –
- Write to you within 7 days to acknowledge your concerns.
- Consider your concerns which will involve him looking at your file and speaking with the solicitor handling your case. He will write to you within a further 21 days with a detailed report on the matter and options to rectify any problem.
- You may then request a meeting if you still have any unresolved concerns. This request should be made within a further 7 days.
- If you are still not then satisfied with the outcome, you can request details of the Legal Ombudsman which are shown in our Terms of Business form.
The Legal Ombudsman will only consider a matter for you where you have first tried to resolve it with us. You may request the Legal Ombudsman to investigate a matter for you:
- Within 6 months of our final decision; and
- No more than 3 years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.
- No more than 6 years from the act or omission about which you are concerned.
The contact details of the Legal Ombudsman are:
- A: Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0300 555 0333
- W: www.legalombudsman.org.uk